Sunday, March 9, 2014

Favorites for September 2013

Shera and Mike's Wedding 09/01/2013

I went to Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg VA for Shera and Mike's wedding. Shera was the perfect bride. She is beautiful, photogenic and fun. This was another wedding where I knew the entire wedding party from previous weddings. There were 4 bridesmaids whose wedding I shot. Needless to say this was one of my favorite weddings. The location was very nice, but I wish we had more time to explore some of the grounds for photo opportunities.











Terri and Jimmy's Wedding 09/07/2013

Terri and Jimmy got married at the Greek Orthodox Church in Baltimore. The reception was across the street at the Preston Room. The wedding had a Baltimore Ravens theme as they are big fans. They even had a ravens bus. This was a lot of fun.










Jessica and Josh's Wedding 9/20/2013

Went to Charles County for this wedding. The ceremony took place at St Ignatius Catholic Church. I was told one of the oldest in America. The reception was at Fora Corner Farm. Both locations offered great photo opportunities. I knew the families from other weddings. So, it was a great time.







Rachel and Paul's Wedding 9/21/2013

Rachel and Paul had their wedding at Ceresville Mansion in Frederick MD. Yesterday's wedding had fabulous weather. Today, it was terrible weather. But, the mansion has plenty of nice rooms for photo opportunities. And we took advantage of them all. It did stop raining near the end of the reception and we were able to get outside for some great moments. I knew this family well as I have shot Rachel's two other sister's weddings over the past ten years.

















Michele and Jesse's Wedding 09/28/2013

We went to Towson MD for this wedding. The ceremony was at Trinity Episcopal Church. This is a very pretty church. It had some overly strict rules but we worked it out.  The reception was at the Crowne Plaza Baltimore North. Michele and Jesse were great to work with. And I enjoyed shooting their wedding. The reception was great. Everyone was wonderful.





Lauren and Dan's Engagement

Went to St Michael's MD for this engagement session. I love shooting in St Michaels as I always enjoy the results. Dan even showed me a great spot to get sunsets. And we ended up getting a great sunset.
















Coryright 2013 Larry Huffman Photography. All rights reserved.

No comments: