Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Favorites for June 2013

Jamie and Jeffrey

June 1 2013, Jamie and Jeff were married at Celebrations at the Bay in Pasadena, MD. I was just there the night before shooting Lauren's wedding. Again, the weather was fantastic. The ceremony was on the deck facing the water. It was a lovely Jewish ceremony. The reception rocked to a great band. Jamie is so sweet. She was a beautiful bride. And I had a great time shooting them.








Jenna and Evan

Back to The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club for Jenna and Evan. It was another great day for a wedding. Jenna and Evan had their first look before the ceremony outside on the lawn beside the garden room. The ceremony was on the Sunset Ballroom rooftop. Afterwords we did a few more photos and then they joined the cocktail hour in the garden room. The ballroom was decorated with drapes along the wall which was a nice touch. The sunset was great. The wedding party was amazing and super fun. The reception rocked. Great day. The entire wedding is in one of the galleries on my website.







Stephanie and Brad's wedding 6/15/2013

Stephanie and Brad are one of my favorite couples. I did Brad's brother Jay's wedding in 2009 and his cousin Caitlin's wedding in 2010. The ceremony was at St Christopher's Catholic Church on Kent Island and the reception was at Prospect Bay Country Club in Grasonville. We also stop for photos at the Holiday Inn Express in Kent Narrows. It was a beautiful sunny warm day for this wedding. I felt  like I knew most of the guest as many were at the previous weddings. Brad's family is a big photo family. We spent a lot of time shooting family photos. Almost everyone was involved in photos. It was a long but very fun day. I am always sad but at the same time relieved when weddings end. They are long days and can be exhausting but I love every minute.










Jennifer and Sean's Wedding 6/28/2013

Jennifer and Sean got married at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. The ceremony was in the garden room and the reception was in the Sunset ballroom. Jennifer was beautiful and fun to shoot. The weather wasn't perfect but the wedding was. Photos were great, reception was fun, the wedding party and families were wonderful. And the happy couple expressed love and joy. This was the perfect wedding story. And we were there to capture it.









Laurie and Josh's engagement session

I met Laurie and Josh (and the dog) in Federal Hill over looking Baltimore's Inner Harbor. It was a fun session and I enjoyed working with this couple and their dog. This is a favorite spot for people (I have shot here many times). It has great views of the city. The park is not that large. I basically work every inch of the park that I can. Check my website galleries for examples of complete engagement sessions here.





My second shooter and photo contributor to my weddings was Steve Plantin

Copyright 2013 Larry Huffman Photography. All rights reserved.

No comments: