Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Favorites for May 2013:

Patty and Jason's Wedding

We got another fantastic day for a wedding. Patty and Jason got married at The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. That makes three weddings in a row there. Which is great for me. I live so close and it is like home to me here. Patty was one of the most beautiful bride you will ever see and is was a joy to photograph her. I could feel how much Patty and Jason meant to one another as I was shooting. This is why I love what I do.









Ashleigh and Tim's Engagement Session

I met Ashleigh and Tim at my favorite park beach for their engagement session. They came down from Connecticut for the weekend. Tim and Ashleigh are a joy to be around. They are always laughing and having fun. It was a great time.









Melissa and Larry's Wedding

Melissa and Larry got Married at Herrington on the Bay. This was my first of many rainy wedding days this passed year. But, we do not let rain deter us from getting the wedding story with visually great images. It was a wonderful wedding.










Lauren and Jordan's Wedding

Lauren is one of the sweetest, most exuberant brides ever. And she is very beautiful in every way. Lauren and Jordan got married at Celebrations by the Bay in Pasadena MD. We started at The Leows in Annapolis for getting ready photos. I knew several bridesmaids as I was also their photographer. So it was a fun day. The weather was nice and sunny. The location for the wedding and reception is right on the water. It was a beautiful wedding for a fantastic couple. I wish I could shoot Lauren's wedding every week. She is so enjoyable.






My second shooters and contributing photographers for the above weddings were: Steve Plantin, Mike Huffman and Matt Wiggers.

Copyright 2013 Larry Huffman Photography. All rights reserved.

No comments: