Thursday, March 6, 2014

Favorites for July 2013

Stephanie and Greg's Wedding 7/03/2013

Kent Manor Inn was the wedding and reception location for Stephanie and Greg. This was a fun wedding for me as I knew most of the wedding party from previous weddings. Lindsay and Eric, Liz and Matt, Erin and Mike and Shera and Mike are all my clients. It was a mini reunion for me. The location was great. Kent Manor has wonderful backdrops for wedding photos. The front porch is great for nice soft lighting, the walkways as it has lots of green so I can naturally frame my subject, the pier for the water backdrop, the gazebo, little bridge are nice natural props and  the nicely groom green grass where the tree line is great for afternoon shadows and back light. There are lots of photo opps.

This wedding is one of my galleries at www.larryhuffmanphoto.com












Erin and Dave's Wedding 7/04/2013

For this 4th of July I was shooting Erin and Dave's wedding at Musket Ridge Country Club in Myersville, MD. I have been there several times before. The ceremony was overlooking the beautiful rolling hills with the mountain ridge line in the far background. Fantastic views. This was a warm, beautiful sunny day. Just perfect. Erin and Dave had a first look followed by all the formal photos. After the ceremony, Erin and Dave took the golf cart down the hill to the pond and bridge for some fun alone time photos. Then on to the reception which was a rocking party with a full dance floor the entire night.

This wedding is also on my website.








Heather and Jeremy's engagement

I went to Chestertown, MD for Heather and Jeremy's engagement session. It is a small historical eastern shore town located on the Chester River. It is also the home of Washington College, one of the oldest colleges in America. We started by the docks and moved to a park setting nearby. Then a weather front came though and created some dramatic skies for us. We finished up in town center. As always, I had a great time and got some cool images.














Tiffany and Mike's Engagement

Annapolis was the location for Tiffany and Mike's engagement session. They were very nice. On the way to Annapolis my car broke down. Yes, that is a first. I called AAA and I called Tiffany. They were nice enough to pick me on the side of the highway as AAA picked my car up. We continued to finish the engagement session. It turned out great. Thanks guys! My car repair was $1700. Ouch!







Jessica and Errol's Wedding 7/12/2013

Back to my favorite location, The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. I've known Jessica for a long time. She is part of the CBBC family. I shot her sister Nicole's wedding to Dereck probably 8 years or so ago. Dereck is Director of Operations at CBBC. The wedding was great. Jes was beautiful. The weather wasn't perfect but we still were able to get great photos.








Laurie and Josh's Wedding 7/20/2013

The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club was again the location for Laurie's wedding. We started at The Hilton Garden Inn for getting ready. Then had a first look there. Went to CBBC for the ceremony and reception. Another great wedding at CBBC.











Jenna and David's Wedding 7/27/2013

Back to CBBC for another wedding. Jenna and David were in the Sunset Ballroom with their ceremony on the rooftop. It was a beautiful day. Jenna and David were both wonderful as were the entire wedding party.














Sommer and Mike's Engagement

Sommer and Mike's engagement session was only about 5 minutes from my house. I love being close. It was on private beach here on kent Island. It was a great session with a great couple. And a perfect sunset to end it.











Amanda and Michael's Engagement

Michael and Amanda had their engagement session at Historic Savage Mills. This is a very popular location for weddings. It is located on the Little Patuxent River and has a cool old bridge that is great for photos. It was fun.










Miranda and Ryan's Engagement

This engagement session was on the South River in Severna Park. Ryan had his prized car there as well. Miranda is a natural. Ever shot of her is great. That made my job easy.
















Copyright 2013 Larry Huffman Photography. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: